Friday, May 09, 2008

Wow...

...it's been almost a week since my last post. Lots has happened but my computer is kaput (remember Liam decided it was dirty and while I was tucked away in the bedroom exercising and every else was absorbed in their own activities he decided to take my vinegar spray bottle and douse my ibook). I hoped it just needed a few days to dry out but it won't start up. I now rely on Dave's macbook every evening. When I do finally sit down and log on I try to catch up on a few other blogs, my email and update my sparkpeople page (where I record my walking and eating). After that I have no more to give for a blog entry. Hence no blog entries. And I have no idea when I'll start up again so this may be an adieu or is it au revoir?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think so....you can't quit!! How are we going to know if you're still walking?

paulmerrill said...

Praying for a new Mac for the Moody family...