Sunday, July 27, 2008

Do You Have This Condition?BOIADD

Okay, I've got to come up with a term for this condition I've been facing of late. And tell me if this doesn't happen to you: 
I'm on the internet, cruising through blogs, reading the news, scanning ebay and an idea pops into my mind ...
"ooh, I must look for, look at, read here, write up this blog." 
I  finish the site I'm on and steady my fingers on the keyboard to type in the new address and....
blank...
I have no recollection of the idea, site, item I so eagerly needed to look at. My brain is at a rest stop and not ready to jump back in the car to cruise the web. Has this condition ever taken over in your life? Sometimes I'm walking down the hall, making a bed, throwing dirty laundry into the washer and the inspiration hits. Then I walk into the living room to check in on the computer and...BAM! It's gone. This happens at least twice a day, sometimes more. I'm beginning to think I need one of those dictaphone mini-recorders around my neck so when genius strikes I can instantly record for my failing memory.
Blank-Out Internet Access Dysfunctional Disorder.

1 comment:

paulmerrill said...

I definitely have that disease. I think it's part of our day and age.