Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Feasts

I can't believe another week has gone by, another month and we're a mere three weeks away from the beginning of Summer.

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Main Course

Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.

My answers:
Appetizers: I try to smile first and always smile back!
Soup: Wood in the bedrooms, carpet in the hall, living room and dining room (which I'm dying to pull up), vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom
Salad: Best birthday bashes build blessedness
Main Course: My sister-in-law!
Dessert: Ian's and Liam's eyes and Bachelor Buttons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should be packing!!I know I'm not the only one who reads your blog...am I suppose to put my answers here or somewhere else? Here goes
My answers:
Yes I smile back although depending on where I am sometimes don't make eye contact.
Flooring; carpeting (old), vinyl (warn) and hardwood (50 yrs.old)
Spring seems simply sooo sensational.
Lots of people but most especially mine, my daughter, my mother and our family.
Colorado sky and Elvis's shoes!